Friday, December 7, 2012

TFM: Pumpkin Spice Creamer

So have you ever really looked at the ingredient list on flavored creamers? Well I did and was SHOCKED! There was no milk or cream listed! So I figured there is a better way to do this and get the flavor I love while being a little more "natural."

Please understand I was not going for organic creamer or anything like that. I just figured there was a better way to flavor my coffee than adding all these crazy ingredients that I didn't even know! So I started researching making flavored creamer using ingredients I already had on hand here at home. I came across several great ideas and wanted to give them a try with the idea that I could even give some of these are Christmas gifts to family and friends. Pumpkin Spice was my first attempt, it made two small creamer bottles worth (about 4 cups) and I took it in to the office and had my co-workers try it ... I came home with an empty bottle!

 I know it's a little late for pumpkin spice but this was so yummy I have a strong feeling I will  be making it through out the year ...


 Check out the recipe here:  Pumpkin Spice Creamer 



PS: Keep an eye out I've got Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Creamer coming in a day or so too! Just in time for Christmas ... yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment