Monday, September 10, 2012

Cozi Review



The opinions in this review are totally my own feelings and thoughts on this product, I was in no way compensated for this article/post by anyone.

In my search to stay organized and ahead of the clutter that two working parents and three elementary students inevitably bring to life and my house I came across an online organizer that I have been using now for several months. I originally downloaded this onto my iPad back in December 2011 but didn’t take the time to figure out how to use the program to benefit my family until sometime in March.

Now every organizer/calendar will be used by everyone differently, for me it was finding one that I could use the way my brain works that was easy and included all those little things like, school schedules, menu planning, etc and that integrated with my other calendars so that I could see it no matter where I was.

cozi.com
The program I use is an online based one called Cozi. I can keep our carpool schedule, team practices, grocery lists, school calendar as well as our daily calendar on here. It shares info with other calendars so regardless of what calendar I’m looking at I know what we’re having for dinner, who’s picking the kids up from school tonight as well as a reminder to send in the field trip permission form tomorrow.

One of the nice things is you can set it up to e-mail or text you (and any other people you choose) a weekly calendar every Sunday showing you at a quick glance what is coming up for the week.

Once a week I sit down and add our dinners to the calendar for quick easy reference, double check I’ve got any important meetings for all of us added, and run through with my husband his schedule to see if I need to add anything in that is going to affect our daily routine.

Another great feature is the journal, as a busy mom there are little moments in our lives that I want to remember, or funny stories I want to keep for later. Well Cozi has a journal section that I can write down a quick summary of what happened or if I have more time write out a full story. I can keep these private or share them with family and friends. So as you are away on family vacation you can keep a record of special fun times together and even add photos.

Home Page
I love that I can access this through my iPad (there’s an app for that!) or if I’m at work or even the library and I need to check who is picking the kids up, what time hockey practice is, what we’re having for dinner or what’s still on my grocery list to pick up on the way home I can access it quickly and even text or e-mail myself lists of groceries or to – do items.

Here are some pictures of how we use Cozi to organize this craziness called life; at least it does for …
This Frugal Momma! 

tool bar


To Do List

Weekly Calendar
Shopping Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment